For surgical, Inpatient Hospitalization accident medical reimbursement and medical expenses coverage Under an Individual or Personal Accident policy
- Detailed medical report, completed and signed by you and your treating physician.
- Original hospital bill and emergency ambulance bill, if applicable.
- Original hospital receipt. This is the proof of payment based on the bill issued.
- Copy of your medical report detailing your sickness or accident and the date it started/happened.
- A copy of all relevant x-rays/echography/MRIs and reports. These should show your name and the date they were taken.
- A copy of all lab tests and reports related to the incident.
- A copy of the police report, if your claim relates to an accident.
- A copy of your passport showing the dates of exit and entry, if the incident happened outside your country of residence.
- Certified copy of your hospital bill or a discharge summary to determine the number of days spent in hospital.
Forms to be used:
o Final Proof of Loss for Accidental medical reimbursement claims
o Inpatient Medical Reimbursement for surgical Claims